Brendan Sloan: Crafter of Excellence and Realizer of Dreams
Graphic Designer with a keen eye for detail and a strong work ethic. Known to be reliable and able to work on multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines. Proven to work well in a fast passed environments with excellent communication skills. Specific expertise in:
• Adobe (photoshop, illustrator, indesign) • Branding • Illustration • Making Marketing tools • html/css
Seton Hall University, B.A. in Business and Advertising Design with a Minor in Web Design, 3.0 GPA
King Willy Design Gladstone, NJ- Graphic Designer, Web Designer, SEO Marketer 2016 – Present
- Provide digital illustrations and design based on the request of various clients.
- Tasked with coding html and creating templates for websites.
- Manage social media profiles to promote product releases and events
- Tasked with performing SEO, keyword and Google Analytics research
- Produced product and food photography for various marketing purposes
89.5FM Seton Hall Radio South Orange, NJ – Assistant Producer to On Air Talent and In-House Design, 2014 – 2017
- Rebranded specialty programs.
- Created visuals for merchandise to be sold in online store.
- Created audio content and edited interviews.
- Interact with listeners over the phone and log contest data including
- Logged data regarding listeners and contest winners
- Managed social media accounts
The Syndicate Hoboken, NJ – Radio and Marketing (Internship) 2016 – 2016
- Created name badges for New York Comic Con
- Logged data for hundreds of radio stations both college and commercial
- Edited audio and logged marketing data on new Metallica and Suicidal Tendencies Album
- Helped manage website through html coding and structuring
Brand Development and Growth (Winter 2017 – Present)
- Developed branding, social media presence, and web presence for Maryrose Caulfield to develop the future Dr. James Caulfield Academy.
- Provides custom content, graphics, and guidance to aid in brand awareness and growth.
Social Media Marketing and Videography (Summer 2018 – Present)
- For AGM Physique helps manages social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
- Creates custom social media marketing material
- Provides Videographic services for this client
Computer: HTML, CSS, WordPress, SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Yoast, Mailchimp, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Design: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Lightroom, Audition, Premiere, After Effect
Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram, Hootsuite
Gear: 13’ Wacom Digital Tablet, Canon Rebel T3i DSLR, Tripod, Rode Boom Mic, Ring Light